- Updated: 08/28/2014 at 12:04:16
- Spot Price: 1,287.85
- Change: +5.66
2013 1 oz. Canadian Silver Wood Bison 25 coin tubes are available for orders in multiples of 25 coins, and these are mint factory tubes.
The Canadian Silver Wood Bison is number six in the Royal Canadian Mint’s Canadian Wildlife silver bullion coin series, each of which features a different example of Canada’s rich and varied fauna. Each coin is brand new, in brilliant uncirculated (BU) condition.Read More
Each Canadian Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin—the 2013 Wood Bison is no exception—features the regal profile of Queen Elizabeth II on its obverse and Emily S. Damstra’s depiction of a noble Wood Bison striding contentedly across the plain on its reverse
The scarcity of coins in the Wildlife Series have made them a popular choice among both collectors and investors of silver bullion.
Canadian Wildlife Series coins issued thus far are:
- 2011 1 oz. Canadian Silver Timber Wolf
- 2011 1 oz. Canadian Silver Grizzly
- 2012 1 oz. Canadian Silver Cougar
- 2012 1 oz. Canadian Silver Moose
- 2013 1 oz. Canadian Silver Pronghorn Antelope
- 2013 1 oz. Canadian Silver Wood Bison
Because their purity is in excess of .9999 fine silver, 2013 1 oz. Canadian Silver Wood Bison 25 coin tubes are IRA eligible.