- Updated: 05/22/2017 at 10:06:06
- Spot Price: 1,262.12
- Change: +1.59
24h Live Spot Prices
Mint Tubes & Boxes
Mint Tubes & Boxes
These tubes and boxes are the same tubes and boxes that the U.S. Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint use to ship bullion coins to their official distributors all over the world. When they reach their destinations, their precious contents are removed and the empty tubes and boxes become available for sale to the general public. These Mint Tubes and Mint Boxes provide an excellent way to store and protect your bullion coin collection. Guaranteed authentic—down to labels, minor wear, and markings on the boxes—we are pleased to offer them to our customers.
• American Silver Eagle Mint Tubes: Made from rugged and durable Mint Plastic, each tube is designed to hold twenty $1 American Silver Eagles safe and secure from jarring and rubbing.
• American Silver Eagle Mint Box (Green): These boxes are commonly referred to as “Monster Boxes” and are constructed of heavy Mint Plastic. Each holds twenty-five Mint Tubes, for a total of 500 American Silver Eagles. These monster boxes are 14.75 inches long, 8.5 inches wide, and 4.5 inches high, and have slotted tops and bottoms for easy stacking.
• Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Tubes: Made from rugged and durable Royal Canadian Mint Plastic, each tube is designed to hold twenty-five $1 Canadian Maple Leaf Coins securely, protected from jarring and rubbing.
• Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Box (Yellow): The Royal Canadian Mint ships its Silver Maple Leafs in these boxes throughout Canada, to distributors in the United States, and worldwide. Each holds twenty Mint Tubes, for a total of 500 Maple Leafs. They are 9.75 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 4.5 inches high. As with their Silver Eagle counterparts, they have slotted tops and bottoms for easy stacking.
Out of Stock