- Updated: 01/30/2015 at 09:28:05
- Spot Price: 1,284.65
- Change: +0.55
The 2013 W $50 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo PCGS PR70 First Strike coin with the Black Diamond label is, perhaps, the most visible tribute to the 100th anniversary of James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel, with such features as:
• being the first reverse proof gold buffalo ever struck by the US Mint
• featuring a label that identifies it as commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the buffalo nickel
• having been graded and certified as a “perfect” coin by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
• displaying a label with what is generally agreed to be “Black Diamond,” the American Bison that was the model for Fraser’s iconic image.
This PCGS certified 2013-W Gold Buffalo Reverse Proof, in First Strike PR70, is sure to become a highlight of any Gold Buffalo collection. The Original Government Packaging (OGP) is included.